If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 21 October 2013

Those of you with Yahoo email

I have posted before about those of you have Yahoo email addresses and the problems I have with my anti virus software. If you have a Yahoo email address it is quite possible when you send me an email and you do not hear back from me it has probably gone to spam and I will automatically delete it. Also when sending out BOM's and they are not delivered I do not spend an hour or so trying to send to bounced emails. I know this is not very generous of me but it is just how it is. If you have another email address that you use and you want to receive all of the BOM's then you can get me to change to that address. 

No comments:

Post a Comment