If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 13 June 2011

Need Advice and Feedback

As I get into this blogging experience I wonder if what I am posting is of value to anyone . I see that people are coming to the blog but have absolutely no idea if the projects I am posting are useful and easy to follow. I have had 2 people leave comments and I am very appreciative of that as it gives me a limited snapshot of the things people are interested in. I asked for some feedback in Saturday's ( the spiral scarf) post and to date have received no responses so perhaps that may give me the answer.

2 comments:

  1. Vicki
    I have been following your blog. I subscribed to it via RSS. You have some very good ideas. I am not one to comment on each and every post. I do not knit nor crochet. I do try my hand at sewing, quilting, and machine embroidery. I think what you should do is what you like. Don't try to please others as you will be working your way into a frenzy. If you want to show how to make a bag, then do that, if you want to show your technique on how to do a quilt, do that. It is your place to show your talent. I enjoyed the tutorial on how to print on fabric without having to spend a bunch of money on that special solution. I plan on trying your method one day. I know you had a bad taste in your mouth when someone on another list had a tutorial for sale and you removed yours. That said a lot for your character. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your patterns. My sewing room is in a state of disarray. Maybe when I get it straightened out, I can start stitching some of the wonderful projects you have shared.

    ReplyDelete