If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, 24 June 2011

More Bibs

Towelling bibs
I have made some bibs out of towelling using the pattern I created last week. The embroidery designs are from Bunnycup Embroidery Tweet Things and Dinomite sets.With the little birds I left the wing section out of the stitching so that I got a 3D effect from the towelling. The bird design bib is a little shorter than the pattern as I used a hand towel to cut it out of.
I am currently working on another bib pattern and instructions and hope to have that up on the blog over the weekend.
Just a reminder if you wish to be part of the heirloom quilt tutorials you need to read the previous post and contact me. I will more than likely email the tutorials out to those participating rather than post in Google docs for all to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment