If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 5 May 2013

Freebie Roundup and Skype

Just a reminder that I have put Skype on my desktop machine in my sewing room so that if you need to ask me any questions etc I will be able to take your video calls which are free by the way. Email me if you want to know my Skype ID
 
I have a few freebie bits and pieces again for you today.

First up it is Week 4 of the San Francisco Stitch Co Yahoo group Spell Binder mystery. Make sure you go to the group and sign up if you wish to do this mystery project. Each instalment is only available for a week and if you miss one you can purchase it from their website for $1.49 . Looks like it is London the mystery is taking us to.
 
Smart Needle have a lovely applique fish design
Enigma Embroidery over at Oregon Patchworks are having an alphabet giveaway and ABC are up. You need to click on the image of the alpha to get them to download.

Thomas Sewing have a set of free mice for download. A new one is added every month
 
Urban Threads have another freebie called Flight of Imagination
Embroidery Library have two new cute designs up for May


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your quilt alongs! (Hopefully will be starting my aristocat quilt soon!)

    ReplyDelete