If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, 20 May 2013

Covered Coat hanger Tutorial Finished

I have finished all 5 of my covered coat hangers in different colourways , written up the tutorial and sent it out to those who are doing the Martha Pullen Internet Embroidery (IEC) club projects with me.
Project 10 IEC
 
 
It has been a bleak and miserable day here today and these are days that I will not like being retired but a bright note to my day was talking to my friend Carolyn from Canada on  Skype for an hour this morning. I have shared some of Carolyn's lovely photography with you before and she sent this most glorious shot this morning of a chipmunk up close.

Carolyn's chipmunk
Make sure you click on his pic so that you can see his gorgeous little face in a larger image.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the coat hangers and the chipmunk is so cute!

    ReplyDelete