If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 3 March 2013

Some Inspiration For Me

Yesterday I received an email from one of the people who follow my lessons and blog. Some days I wonder why I go to all the effort that  I do but when you receive an email like this I know why.

Hi Vicki,
I just wanted to thank you for all of the inspiration and help that you share on your blog..I have been drooling over the pink and black decor you were doing for your daughter and was so pleased to be able to see how it all came together.  My heart is happy when I open my mailbox and see an email with your address!  I know it will be something wonderful.. Just wanted you to know!!!!!!!! xoxoSue

I also received some pics in my email from Gail who has just got back into sewing after a battle with cancer and undergoing chemo. Gail has been doing some  of the projects in our 2103 IEC projects group.
Gail's Valentine sachets

Gail's Hanger Cover

Gail's Tea Towel apron

Dee Ellen also sent in a pic of her first cat block. I just love her colour scheme. Pinks and mauves are always a winner with me.
Dee Ellen's Cat Block 1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment