If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 4 March 2013

Aristocat Block 3

I have finished stitching Block 3 in the Aristocat BOM that I am doing with the Aristocat designs from Hatched in Africa. Hopefully I will have the instructions out to those participating by the weekend. This block involved merging elements from 3 of the designs.
These blocks may not necessarily be the first three in the quilt but they will certainly be stitched together as they are.
Aristocat BOM Block 3

Aristocat BOM Blocks 1-3
 
 
My plan is to get back into embellishing some the the Crazy quilt blocks and get those out to those people who have been waiting patiently for them!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog, and wanted to say what beautiful blocks, very colorful.

    ReplyDelete