If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 7 July 2014

Not much blogging but I have been beavering away on BOM's

I have not done much blog posting during the past couple of weeks but I have been working on  BOMs and my charity sewing.


There have also been some magnificent sunrises seen from my sewing room windows during the past week..

















Block 7 has been sent out in the Embellished Dogs BOM 
Embellished Dogs Block 7

I have picked up my Crazy Quilt  Blocks again and  Block 49 instructions have gone out his afternoon

Crazy Quilt Block 49

Block 8 has been sent out in the Embellished Cats BOM 

Embellished Cats Block 9

One of my blog readers is working on the this orange version of the Sassy Cats BOM. It is bright, vibrant and very trendy.
 

Next up it is working on the next block in the HIA Stack Ems BOM. Don't forget that Hatched in Africa are having their 30% off sale this month. BFC Creations are also having a sale with 55% of their designs until July 15th. If you have been wanting to do one of my BOM's and not had the designs now maybe the time to buy them and start the BOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment