If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Boy am I mad with Janome-where is the RE hoop for the 12000?

I have had the Janome 12000 for over a year now and love it. I bought it just before Janome announced they were going to bring out the 15000. I have two 11000's and when the RE or 5x8 inch hoop came out for those I immediately bought it.

On buying the 12000 I also thought there would be an RE hoop for that not too far away as well but Janome now seemed to have completely overlooked the 12000 owners and gone straight to releasing one for the 15000. I am hopping mad as no doubt other 12000 owners are. I love the bigger 9 inch square hoop on the 12000 but when sewing projects for charity you do not want to waste all of that stabilizer and extra fabric needed for the successful stitch out of a smaller 5x5 or 5x7 design. I know there are ways to make your own RE hoop with stabilizer etc but should we have to?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki, I am also upset about no 5x7 hoop for the 12000. I did read on the Sew E-Z newsletter out of Virginia Beach that a 5x7 would be announced in October. We can only hope!!

    ReplyDelete