If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 9 January 2014

Elvis' Birthday and my Elvis costume

For the many Elvis fans January 8th would have been Elvis' 79th birthday. He was born the same year as my Mum but her birthday is in February.

Elvis Costume

I have previously  shared pics of the Elvis costume I made a few years ago for one of the school productions I costumed. The costume was made using the Peacock design from Hatched in Africa.You can find more pics HERE.

The central Australian town of Parkes has an Elvis festival every year and it is very popular.If you would like more information this newspaper article has four parts. You can find the links to the other three at the bottom of the first page.

For the last 12 years a special train named the Elvis Express  has traveled  with suitably attired fans from Sydney to Parkes.

No comments:

Post a Comment