If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 30 November 2013

Photos to share and project progress

I have a few photos to shire with you today from a variety of things that I thought you might be interested in.
First up we have the first baby penguins appearing for the 2013 season. It is hard to get a good pic as we cannot use flash photography and these little fellows do not appear until it is dark.
 
This was the sunset last night at the penguin platform, almost like a colour wash quilt.

This gorgeous shrub in my garden is called a Kalmia or Mountain Laurel and its flowers are just exquisite. The flower buds are just delightful in themselves.

 

I have just sent out Block 36 in the Crazy quilt BOM

 
These are some more stitch outs I have done in the Graceful BOM and they will feature in up coming blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment