If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 28 November 2013

A Busy Day

I have spent the day today doing bits and pieces to both BFC BOM's that I am doing. I have stitched out some more blocks and got my fabric organised for both of them.
Remember if you wish to be part of either the Sassy Cays BOM or new Graceful BOM you will need to email me. For more information please read yesterday's post.
 
 
 
I have also stitched out Part 2 of the San Francisco Stitch Co Christmas Mystery. You can download Part 2 from their website and purchase Week 1 if you have missed it. Both these block finish at 6 inches square.
I have also sent out Block 35 of the Crazy Quilt BOM. Remember there are 64 blocks in this ongoing BOM.
Crazy Quilt Block 35

Bonnie Hunter's latest free mystery quilt, Celtic Solstice is being released later on tonight Australian time. In fact it is in about 3 hours time. There will be more fabric pulling out sorting and cutting. If part 1 is released before I go to bed I will be dreaming about cutting out and stitching all night. I will be out of bed early in the morning to get started.

1 comment: