If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Another New Table Runer-10 Minute Table Runner with 10 Minute Blocks

I have just finished writing up the tutorial for another new table runner I have designed and constructed. This one I have called the 10 Minute Table Runner with 10 Minute Blocks.
10 Minute Table Runner with 10 Minute Blocks


As many of you know the10 minute block concept is actually the 3D bow tie block that has been around for quite a few years.

My new runner takes a little more than 10 minutes to make but should easily be finished in under an hour and that is with fussy cutting the centre of the blocks. I have made 3 of the blocks for the centre of the runner. Of course the fussy cut centres could be swapped out for small embroidered centres.

If you would like the tutorial for this runner please email me to receive the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment