If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 28 September 2013

I have messed up

I received an email this morning from Michelle of the Quilting Gallery saying that people should vote only once and not go to another network such as their mobile phone or tablet with another internet provider as I suggested in my blog post from yesterday. I misunderstood the rules .


I read this on the guidelines page 
Only one vote per IP address, so have your friends and family come by to cast a ballot! You can invite everyone to visit the contest page to vote and enter the give-away, including friends from web forums and Yahoo groups.

When I should have read this on the How to Vote page
One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
 
 
This is what I wrote to Michelle and I want to be up front and honest with you all who have voted,

Sorry about that Michelle but I took  the guidelines as meaning that you can only access your ISP once. These day many people have multiple ISP's especially here in Australia where there are many mobile networks due to our internet issues and isolation. I think that in all fairness you need to take down my entry and I will post a retraction on my blog stating that I misunderstood the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment