If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 6 September 2013

Another quilt finished

During the week I made a baby quilt for my friend Belinda. I used the Quiltery Zoo friends designs as my embroidered designs and once again used the background quilting designs from Chrystal Embroidery. This quilt is put together using the same quilt as you go technique as I did for the Pierrot quilt and is the same size as the Pierrot quilt. I did split the sashings so that I could use a different coloured border/sashing for each block. Instead of cutting the sashings at 3 inches I cut two at 1 3/4 inches and stitched them together to give me the separate colours.
Belinda's Quilt



 

1 comment:

  1. Vicki that is a darling little quilt, I can't wait to make one, but it will have to wait as it will be a few weeks before I get my machine back from the fix it shop..

    ReplyDelete