If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 8 September 2013

Lavender and Lime Floral Dreams Quilt Finished

I have finished the Lavender and Lime Floral Dreams Quilt and have just sent out the tutorial to those who have asked for it.


 
I should really have taken the wrinkles out of it before taking a pic. I have had it bundled up in my sewing room for a couple of days.

A couple of people have asked for the directions on how to make the Zoo friend quilt
I have just finished for my friend Belinda. I will just do a small update of the Pierrot quilt with sashing sizes etc if anyone is interested.

I also have a pic sent in by Elaine who has done a lovely Pierrot quilt using their own pattern layout. Elaine has also used the nine patch to showcase her embroidery designs as I have in the Lavender and Lime Floral Dreams Quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment