If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 10 January 2013

First Project Of the New Year

I have just planned the first project using the Internet Embroidery Club designs from Martha Pullen. It is going to be a coat hanger/ dust cover hanger that will also have a concealed zippered pocket on the inside . There will be no visible seams on this hanger when it is finished and will only involve a small section of hand sewing that will not be seen. The screen shot of the edited/colour changed design is below.

Coat /closet safe hanger cover design

I plan to have this project finished and the tutorial ready to be sent out in the in the next day or so. The design is one from the Christening gown collection and one of the alphabets. If you wish to be a part of this project group please EMAIL me as these projects will not be available directly from my blog.
Crazy/string flying geese

I have also started the stripped/crazy flying geese sections of the new Hen House quilt that I will be doing when the designs are released.

No comments:

Post a Comment