If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 10 October 2011

Heirloom Quilt Sampler Block 4

Heirloom Quilt Sampler Block4
The tutorial for Block 4 in my free online heirloom quilt sampler class has been sent out. Only one more block to go before we begin putting the quilt together. Just have one slight problem, I have misplaced the first three blocks I have done so  I will have to redo them. I suspect they may have gone out with the rubbish in one of my big clean ups.

Had an email from a visitor to my blog today and I always find they give me the impetus to keep going with the projects I share. Up until I started the blog I was in a rut and seemed to have my creative "mojo" so to speak. A big thank you to all who visit and take the time to write. It is certainly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi VIcki

    ENjoy all your projects. It takes the bigger part of my time checking them out. Guess I am not an original creator and sometimes it is hard to comprehend how people come up with so many.

    You keep posting, and I will keep enjoying.

    Have a great day

    Thanks
    Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki

    Lovely to see all your work - it's been a while. Congratutions on a fabulous blog. Not much sewing happening at the moment but you as usual have given much to be inspired by.

    Moira

    ReplyDelete