If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 8 October 2011

10 Minute Table Runner Meets Tube Quilting -Variation-Tutorial uploaded


10 minute table runner meets tube quilting variation 1

Centre of block

I have made a variation on the new table runner pattern I uploaded yesterday, this time using different sized strips. These table runners make take a little longer than 10 minutes but once you have selected your fabrics I think that 30 -40 minutes is a realistic timeframe.
I have written a modified tutorial for this new layout but you will also need to download the one from yesterday.  The new tutorial can be found here. 

I cannot locate LaRae’s original tutorial but some of her colleagues have a variation where the top section is folded in reverse.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is great. Thanks, Vicki. I have some Daniella blocks to use for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, for me none of your links to email you are working and I want to write to you. Could you please put your email address on the home page of your Blog for those of us who don't use email client. Many thanks,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete