If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 22 October 2011

Free BFC Paisley Parade /Moda Ruby Online Class

This online class has been set up for the construction of the machine embroidered quilt using the free Paisley Parade set from BFC Creations and the Moda Ruby Jelly Roll.
Block 1 is currently available . If you wish to be apart of this class you need to email me HERE and I will add you to my email database and send the lessons for the blocks out as they are completed.

Moda Ruby Jelly Roll

Paisley Parade Block 1

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, I missed several of the beginning Paisley designs, including the one in Block one. I will probably wind up buying the set to get them all. I don't ask for the missed ones and dislike it when others do. Suz is so generous and has such wonderful designs. I love how you have pulled out the colors of the Moda prints.
    Beckie in Brentwood, TN

    ReplyDelete