If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 3 October 2011

Black and White and Red All Over Quilt-Tutorial uploaded

Black and White and Red All Over Quilt
I have just uploaded the tutorial for my Black and White and Red All Over Quilt. The tutorial can be downloaded from here. I can see myself using this basic design for many more embroidered quilts. To change the size of the blocks and the strips will just require a few calculations and I may do this down the track if anyone is interested , please let me know if you are.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I really like this quilt. I've been downloading the Paisley Parade designs and I love it that you've been featuring them. Thanks for all your hard work and creativity!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the downloadable pattern. I would love to see more quilt patterns with the bow tie!

    ReplyDelete