If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, 4 October 2014

Pole Twist Table Runner-Free Tutorial uploaded

Pole Twist Table Runner

I have just uploaded the tutorial for my new table runner that I have called the  Pole Twist Table Runner. I have used Christmas fabrics but of course it is a great pattern to use with any fabrics. The table runner is made with half square triangles and I have provided detailed instructions on the three main ways of making these so it is great for a beginner.

The runner measures 49 inches x 17 1/2 inches

This table runner is quick to piece in fact it took more time for me to write the tutorial than completely finish the runner. If making them for gift you could easily complete two in a day.

You need to email me for the pattern 

We are just about to leave to go and do our penguin guiding for the night but it is very cold so will need to rug up. Daylight saving also starts tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow it is back to doing some BOM blocks.

18 comments:

  1. So lovely!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the assembly diagrams! The twisted pole part would be fabulous as a border treatment or as a column quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Twist Runner is gorgeous. I have tried to download the tutorial with no success. Nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong. sandradaggathotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ikat fabric is really great option for decoration either it is wall decoration or furniture decoration. It goes very well with everything. I also like your idea. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking of using the center as a border. I need to down size the squares. has anyone tried this using 3.5" hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half square triangles, not 3.5" hot sorry about that

      Delete
    2. Half square triangles, not 3.5" hot sorry about that

      Delete
  6. I'am trying to down load the pattern for pole twist table runner but can't get it to down load, could you tell me how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this lovely table runner pattern

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm unable to download ....what's wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this pattern, thanks so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this pattern, thanks so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am unable to even get into the email button...too bad because I love this pattern

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here its free...https://youtu.be/tfoBEnPc5ro

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like the tutorial for the Pole Twist Table Runner and unable to download or send an email. JLStuckey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete