If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Project Update

I have finally finished my 380 blocks which is the first instalment of Bonnie Hunter's new mystery called Celtic Solstice. I am changing my colours to what she is using. Where I have my hot pink Bonnie s using orange and her blues are not quite as bright as my aqua shades. Bonnie is also using neutrals where I am using my favourite black and white colour way. I am going for brights as I will more than likely give this away to a young person and they love the more bright colours. I always have thread hanging off my finished units no matter how much I trim them. I am just so messy.
If you wish to join Bonnie's Mystery head on over to her blog and click on the Celtic Solstice tab at the top of her page. You can catch up on what other people are doing on this page.
Celtic Solstice  Mystery Part 1
I have just sent out Block 5 in the  Sassy Cats BOM. Block 6 will just be a large pieced block as it needs to join onto  the other blocks to date.
Sassy Cats Block 5
 

2 comments:

  1. II love your color choices, especially the black/whites. Your quilt is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it in your colors!

    ReplyDelete