If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 21 April 2013

Crazy Quilt Block 15

I have just sent out Crazy Block 15 in the Crazy quilt BOM. I was waiting for the colder moths to do most of these blocks especially the embellishing of them and the colder months certainly appear to have arrived here in Tasmania.
Crazy Quilt Block 15




I have done very little sewing over the last few days. I have spent 2 days taking down the 6 floor length  curtains in the lounge room and washing and pressing them along with the valances for each window.
 I have also been revising some of my university maths as a former student is wanting a bit of help with his maths for his university engineering course. Some of this maths I have not had to use or remember for 35 years so it is a bit of a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment