If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 7 April 2013

Bag handles and quilt update

I hope you all enjoyed watching the Sewing Bee video on You tube, with a bit of luck we might find another one up there this week.
 
I am stitching my large black/green pink and purple quilt using the Martha Pullen IEC Christening gown designs. I am just about ready to start the final border so will have a pic up  of my progress later on today or tomorrow.



I know that many of you ask where I get my bag handles from. They are from Posh Pendants and Niki sells at craft shows around Australia. However, at the moment she has listed lots of lovely bag and small purse handles on Ebay for sale at a very good price. Buy a few to save on postage. I have take some of the pics from her listing to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment