If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 29 September 2011

Frilled Coat Hanger Cover Tutorial /Pattern and lovely Birthday flowers



Frilled Coat Hanger Cover
The Rescued  Embroidered Section
When  I was making the embroidered apron last weekend I had a bit of a mishap with the first embroidered section that I did. One of the designs on the end was upside down so I started again and successfully made the section that  I used for the apron. I hate throwing out embroideries I have done and try to think up projects for them. This coat hanger cover was designed to make use of that discarded section.

The tutorial for the hanger cover can be found here and the pattern can be found here.

Today was my Birthday (21 of course) and my fantastic secret buddy gave me these gorgeous orchids. Aren't they just divine?


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Vicki. I am a new follower. I am on the BFC group with you and decided that I needed to check out your blog. Happy Birthday! I love your hanger cover and really like how you used the embroidery design AND a ruffle. I will be back to see what else you have in the archives.
    Beckie in Brentwood, TN

    ReplyDelete