If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Three Months of Blogging and Heirloom Table Runner

Heirloom Table Runner
Last Saturday marked 3 months since I started blogging. At the beginning I often wondered if I would ever run out of things to write about but this has been far from the case. I have spent the day finalizing the writing of tutorials for the heirloom table runner and heirloom garment hanger that I will be teaching at the end of next week at the Australian Sewing  Guild convention in Launceston

Once the convention is over I will put the tutorials up on the blog for another online class. The picture of the table runner does not do it justice. I spent an hour trying to take a good photo of it and gave up. Think it is the yellow tonings.

No comments:

Post a Comment