If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 1 July 2011

Heirloom Garment Cover-Closet Safe


Heirloom Garment Cover- closet safe

Picture to be printed onto fabric
I am working on an heirloom inspired garment cover-closet safe similar to this one and will have the pattern and instructions posted on the blog over the weekend. It will have a vintage lady print on fabric inserted into a machine embroidered oval frame.It will be similar to this batiste one but I am using calico or quilter's muslin as I like the rustic effect of that and cluney lace. The picture I am using is the one above from Graphics By Pati
If you haven't already done so don't forget to go and pick up my latest apron tutorial and pattern from yesterday's post

No comments:

Post a Comment