If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 24 July 2011

Fold Up Shopping Bag-Pattern and tutorial

Folded Shopping Bag

Folded shopping bag with gusset folded in

Open Pocket

Deep gusset in the shopping bag
I have just finished the tutorial for my latest little shopping bag. I have had this piece of lovely black and white animal print for a while. When I found the lovely black cat design from Allsorts Paris Flair on special this week at Oregon Patchworks for $3 decided it was the perfect design to go on my bag pocket.
I split the paw prints off another of the designs in the set to go with the cats.

I have made the bag with a large folded gusset to carry all of those larger sized items.When folded it a great size to carry in your purse. The pocket is open at the top for popping small items into.
The tutorial comes with the pattern for the pocket. You can download it here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I love how cute it looks all folded up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki. I have just downloaded the PDF for this bag. Love the idea of it and am looking forward to making it. Thanks for the tutorial/pattern.

    ReplyDelete