If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Another reversible apron

Designs from Urban Threads
I have made another reversible apron, this time using the quirky designs from Urban Threads. The food themed  designs are on special this week for $1.29 so will not break the bank. I just love the Beat It design.

You may download the pattern and instructions by clicking on the words.

My 26 year old daughter is flying home to have her wisdom teeth out in hospital on Friday so there may not be much time for sewing over the next week or so as I will be looking after her.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki
    Love your newest reversible apron.
    You are very inspiring. Now inspire my get up and go. Need to have my energy built up.

    I enjoy your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Thanks for the tip on the designs. Best of luck to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete