If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 15 September 2012

UFO in progress


Baltimore Quilt Top
Whilst cleaning up some of my clutter during the week I discovered 7 blocks I had made about 4 years ago  for the Kenny Kreations Baltimore quilt. Think I gave up on it with the multi hooping etc but since I have my new Brother  PR1000 decided to get them out and finish off the quilt. I didn't fancy embroidering 31 or so sashing pieces so came up with my own border design and used plain fabric for 1 inch sashing. I also discovered that I had not purchased enough block designs to finish the quilt so bit the bullet and took advantage of Kenny Kreations sale. I love the vase and basket and managed to split the design and rearrange them for the large PR1000 360 x 360 split hoop. I also have put together a corner design from one of the blocks. The designs are embroidered on pale mottled yellow fabric from Maywood. It is a bit hard to see that in these photos.

I ams ure that sonme of you have started this quilt and not finihsed. If you would like me to give you instructions on how to put this version together please email me.
Baltimore Vase

Baltimore basket

Corner Design For Sashing

No comments:

Post a Comment