If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 11 September 2012

BOM Round Up

Today I have been embroidering some pillowcases as gifts for the children and grandchildren of my friends ,think they are getting their orders in before I leave at the end of the year. Will have some pics up later on in the week.

Have also nearly finished a ready reckoner table on how long to cut strips of 3 size widths to go around various sizes of blocks as used in my Sweet Pea Duckie baby quilt. Will have that up on the blog tomorrow, either as a post or as a Google docs download.

I also have some fantastic giraffe quilt masterpieces to share with you. The first is by Betty. I just love the different colour combinations using the various batiks she has chosen.

Betty's Giraffe Quilt

Maureen is making a table runner and wall hanging and using drapery fabric. I think that you will all agree with me that they are looking very elegant elegant especially with the rich texture of the fabrics.
Maureen's giraffe projects


No comments:

Post a Comment