If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 6 May 2012



Blooming Art Nouveau Quilt in progress
I have stitched out a couple of blocks of a new quilt project I had in mind. I am using the Blooming Art Nouveau embroidery designs from Embroidery Library and with a coupon for the weekend the designs were $1 each making a grand total of $9 for the designs to do the 9 block quilt. The quilt is only made up of one block, the snowball block.I have used some of the left over strips from the Moda Ruby packs that I had and will add the same borders as for the Paisley Parade quilt. I have stitched the blocks in a pink toned red and they have turned out beautifully stitched on my new Pr 1000 of course. I will do a tutorial on how to make this block using the 3 different sized embroideries available.

I have also finished binding the Blackwork Roses and will have a pic up of that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I think I might just join you on this but I'll find something already purchased. I've got way more than I'll every use now. Thanks for your last post. I enjoyed every picture as we do not get out much. DH is not well so I sew a lot. Shirley
    comfortquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete