If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Blackwork Roses BOM Quilt Top-completed


Blackwork Roses Quilt top
I have finished piecing together the blackwork roses quilt top tonight and have added the borders. Hopefully I can begin to get it sandwiched together tomorrow and then I can start to quilt it . Unfortunately I do not have much energy after teaching all day.
I still have to send out the instructions for the  last block (the double block in the lower left hand corner) and also the final construction lesson.
My apologies for a less than perfect picture.

1 comment:

  1. Vickie, Your quilt looks great!!! I am behind again. But I am looking forward to getting all the blocks completed. I just hope that I have enough fabric left from the jelly roll I purchased for it.. I will send you pics when I get it done or close to it!! ; ) Thanks so much for the project, it has been fun and fairly easy so far!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete