If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 22 January 2012

Heirloom Nightgown Class Update

Heirloom Nightgown -Back Yoke
Lesson 4 of the heirloom nightgown has just been sent out.This is a free online class. This nightgown is sleeveless and does not have any neckline buttons etc. The yoke is treated as a separate overlay.

If you wish to be a part of this class you need to email me HERE and I will add you to my email database and send the remainder of the lessons to you as they are completed.

2 comments:

  1. do you have a link our pdf for your heirloom nightgown classe? My email address is mgrathome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a link our pdf for your heirloom nightgown classe? My email address is mgrathome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete