If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Lots of happenings

I have no idea where the days go. Once again it has been ages since my last blog post but I do update more frequently on Facebook.
At the beginning of the month, on International Women's Day I was honoured to receive a Diamond of Devonport award  for my work with Bridie's Blossoms and Blessings
Diamond of Devonport Award
Early this week I delivered quilts and knitted blankets to the local women's shelter. I have pics of some of them below.



At the moment I am busily working on the little hats and embroidered teddy bears that go in the packages for our hospitals.

We are coming to the end of the penguin guiding season. We have lots of birds moulting at the moment and they will return to the sea when they are fully feathered once again.
Moulting penguin
We have had some glorious sunsets
Sunset at  Lillico

Sunset at  Lillico

Sunset at  Lillico
We have also been continuing to have many bird visitors to the garden fountain. These are photos of an Eastern Spinebill
Eastern Spinebill

Eastern Spinebill

The Two BOM's that I am currently doing are humming away. Block 9 has been sent out for the Jacobean Roses and Block 3 for the Magnolias in my Garden.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award, Vicki! It's well deserved! You're very generous with your time and talents.

    ReplyDelete

  2. With over 1,500 relationship sites and dating apps and forty+ million American singles heading on-line to seek out love, your on-line courting Free online dating are limitless. Before the dating, there could also be a primary contact online (commonplace on-line courting,
    cell courting , epistolary OD websites, card relationship, digital
    Free Cam sex site Cam sex With me

    ReplyDelete