If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 6 January 2016

New BOM

I was going to have a bit of a rest for designing BOM's but then Hatched in Africa came up with these gorgeous Jacobean Roses so I was hooked again. I am going to do mine in black , red and grey. One of the designs will look like this.
This BOM will not be fast paced, If you have not received an email from me earlier and would like ot join please email me HERE.

The birds have been having a lovely time in my garden fountain, cooling off in the heat of the summer day. There is a pecking order though as you can see by the arrival of the blackbird. These photos were taken through my lounge window so are not that clear.





1 comment:

  1. You have such beautifully coloured birds. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete