If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 4 June 2014

New BOM and another Embellished Cats Block

First up I have started another BOM. This one will defiitely be a BOM not Block of the Week like as I  often have ben doing. With all of my Bridie's Blossoms and Blessings projects on the go I will only be doing one of these at least every three weeks or so.

I have been eying off the Stack 'Em Animals design set  from Hatched in Africa for a week or so since they were released and decided last night to go with them. There are quite a feew elements in the design set and that makes it ideal for a block of the month quilt. As you can see I am going to use bright colours with my quilt but if you wanted to do more subtle pastel colours that would definitely be fine. I think that with a more bright colour scheme the quilt will lend itself to older age groups as well. The quilt will be a single or twin size.
Stack 'Ems BOM Block 1
There are already over 50 people signed up to participate in this BOM and if you wish to also join us please email me using the link on the right hand side of this page.


I have also completed Block 7 of the Embellished Cats BOM and will be sending out instructions for that later on tonight
Embellished Cats BOM Block 7

2 comments:

  1. Both blocks are gorgeous. I obviously had missed the Stack 'em animals designs and will have to look into getting them, they are adorable. I'd be interested in a BOM.

    ReplyDelete