If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 10 November 2012

Weekend Sewing Frenzy-new BOM underway

BFC Blackwork Birds BOM Block 1

I am starting to feel better and with that I have had a weekend where lots of sewing has got done. Hopefully the zebra quilt will be finished by the end of the day today and the instructions for the final construction of that will go out. I also spent the day yesterday doing the first block in the new BFC Creations Blackwork Birds quilt using the free design being given away in their 9th Anniversary celebrations. I am changing these up a little by adding a hint of red to each embroidery and also to the black and white colour palette. If you wish to join this free BOM please send me an email .
 
 Block 4 has also been sent out in the Crazy Quilt BOM.
 
Crazy Quilt Block 4

Crazy Quilt Block 4 Detail
 

No comments:

Post a Comment