If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Battling On and Great Surprise in the Mail

Moiree fabric from Dawn

 
It has now been two weeks since I picked this cold/sinus bug and I do not seem to be getting much better. Consequently not much sewing has been done. However, I did have a glorious surprise. A box arrived in the email from Dawn, one of the ladies who participates in all of my BOM's etc. She sent me an astounding selection of moiree fabric to include in my crazy quilt squares. It was just the perfect thing to come home to after feeling under the weather all day at school. I did spend the  long weekend we had doing my 100 or so end of year school reports so that was a good job out of the way. Hopefully it will be back to stitching before the not too near distant future.

1 comment: