If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 12 October 2012

New BOM idea

I have been meaning to do another machine embroidered crazy quilt. My first one in the photo below was a labour of love and I intend to do another with a diagonal colour wash effect.
Crazy quilt

Will give lessons on printing on fabric, doing the beadwork etc. The designs I am going to use are the Crazy Quilt set from Kenny Kreations. Lyn's stitch and flip method for crazy patch is the one I prefer by far. If you wish to be part of this BOM please email me. It will be a lengthy BOM taking quite a few months as there will be 64 blocks in the quilt. The design size will be the 8 inch one but if if you only have a 5 inch hoop that size will be fine also.
If you wish to be part of this BOM  please email me. We will start with a cream coloured block.

2 comments:

  1. I love this quilt. the colours are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready to do this and it is so much fun to do it together.

    ReplyDelete