If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 11 October 2012

It's Friday! Any ideas for another BOM?

Universtiy Ball
Friday has come around very quickly once again and it is only 69 more days until I finish my teaching career. Whilst Mum was sorting through some of her things after my Dad's passing, she found a photo of a friend and I at a University Ball back in 1976 or 1977, can't quite remember. I managed to track down my friend and I have sent him a scan of the photo to show to his family. Things like this seem to become some so important as we get older.

Don't forget to collect the Whimsical Rose free alphabet at Hatched in Africa. It is also worth checking out the Archived Free designs that Flair magazine has. Just click on each issue to find some very useful machine embroidery designs.

I am also looking for ideas for another BOM , If you have any please email me.

1 comment: