If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Candlewick Cushion Design and Free Kona Fabrics online magazine


Candlewick cushion design
I have been playing around with the candlewick designs and have come up with a cushion design that coordinates with my quilt.It will actually have some lace insertion sections between the centre design and the outer corners that I have modified from the split section we are using for the triangle blocks.I will have a tutorial when I get it done.

I will start this embroidering whilst working on the christening gown today.

Beginning this week, the very popular Asian Fabric magazine is becoming a free online publication. This publication showcases Asian fabrics with free quilt patterns etc. Visit their home page to sign up for this free magazine. You will find the link on the right hand side of the screen once it opens.

3 comments:

  1. I am interested in the direction for your candlewick quilt. i am wondering if it is something i can accomplish.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda
    I think that anyone could have a go at this quilt and end up with results that are pleasing. As it is quilt as you go once you add the last piece you are done.

    ReplyDelete