If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 6 November 2011

Heirloom Quilt Sampler Block 5-Expressions of Interest for Next Class

Heirloom Quilt Sampler Block 5
I have just sent out by email the remaining block in our online Heirloom Quilt sampler Class. It features a pintucked insert in a puffed circle. The instructions for constructing the quilt will be emailed possibly later today.
Our next free online heirloom class is going to be a simple multi sized nightgown. It will just be a sleeveless nightgown on a yoke with no button openings to cater for beginners. If you would like me to include you in this class please send me an email and I will add you to my mailing list. I may send out the supplies list before Christmas.

1 comment: