If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 8 September 2018

New BOM starting

We are well and truly back from our holiday and it seems like we have never been away.

I have been busy with my various stitching projects since being back with one of them being a new BOM using the Flamenco Sets of designs from Hatched in Africa. I have just posted Block 1 in the upload folder. The remainder of the block instructions will also be posted in the same folder. The link is HERE

Our charity sewing group has also been assembling some quilt tops for me ready to quilt for the local women's shelter. I embroider the designs and cut the pieces with the ladies then assembling them for me. A big help. These are some of the ones they have finished to date. Once they are all complete I will have a pop up quilt show on my fence before they are delivered.




I have also completed and gifted two new quilts in the past few weeks to welcome a new little girl and a little boy into the world.

At present I am also working on another set of fidget quilts and the first of these will be delivered tomorrow.

1 comment: