If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 28 September 2018

Latest lot of quilts for women's shelter

My latest lot of 16 machine embroidered and pieced quilts that were delivered to the local women's shelter here on the NW of Tasmania earlier as part of my Bridie's Blossoms and Blessing program.
I was very lucky to have some help from the charity sewing group at the local sewing machine centre who pieced some of the tops for me after I had embroidered the designs and then cut all the pieces. I have taken the week to sandwich, quilt and bind them. The pieced quilts were quilt top donations from the charity sewing group that I have sandwiched, quilted and finished off this week. My neighbour was kind enough to quilt one of the larger quilts for me.







1 comment:

  1. Vicki, you are a very talented, creative and generous stitcher! I've been browsing through your blog (since I found the pole twist runner) and I'm so impressed with all your projects and especially with your generosity. Bravo!! :)

    ReplyDelete