If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 23 February 2017

Newspaper article

I was very honoured and humbled to have been contacted by Elenor from the Advocate to write a story about Bridie's Blossoms. Coincidentally, it is three years today that the first delivery of Bridie's Blossoms packages was made to our hospitals on the North West.


Hopefully I will have the instructions for the new BOM out over the weekend. I am working on a few packages as I do not have any left in my storage boxes. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki. Well deserved.Smiles from Jan. (U.K.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post on FB and was really happy to see that you and your beautiful charity received such recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a very special woman to these very special babies and their families. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and big thanks for all you do! Your work is amazing and glad more know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a woman from Sweden.
    On my blogg Dollandesign, today I show "your" Pole Twist Table Runner.
    Thank you for a very nice design.

    Dollandesign

    ReplyDelete