If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 18 July 2015

Long time since my last blog post

Wow I did not realize that it has been nearly two weeks since my last blog post. I have been posting more frequently on the Facebook page as it is much easier for me to do so. Remember you can still access that page even if you are not a Facebook member. You just cannot leave a message etc on it.
It has been very cold here in Tasmania, in fact the south eastern part of mainland Australia is going through a bit of a cold snap. The cold has not stopped the little silver eye birds from having a bath in the fountain.

The cats have taken every opportunity to sun themselves around the house during the day.

We have also had some lovely sunrises this week.
I have been busily working away on lining more of the little coffin boxes for the little angel babies on the north west of Tasmania.
I have also stitched out all of the embroideries for the Toys for Boys quilt. I have completed the first 6 blocks put the first two rows together. Instructions have gone out for  Blocks 1-4.
Toys For Boys BOM
I am feeling a bit under the weather today so think it will be a quiet one.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki, Just wanted to tell you I love the New BOM and the bright colors in your quilt. It looks great. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete