If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pics to Share

Today  I have some pics to share of my travels out an about. First up I have the pics I took last  Saturday night whilst down with the penguins. 
This little penguin has been moulting also  and you can see all of the he has taken out lining the entrance to his burrow.
Moulting Little Penguin

The sunset was fabulous that night as well. 
Lillico  Beach Sunset

Today my sewing buddy neighbour and I took a trip to Launceston and we had a lovely lunch down at the  Seaport on the banks of the Tamar River.

Launceston is the second largest city in Tasmania and unfortunately the river battles silt problems and when the tide is out the river is very shallow as you will see in some picss further down.
While we were having outside on the deck 3 gorgeous swans came swimming along and decided stop underneath where we were sitting.
Swans at Launceston Seaport



Even though they came along swimming they stood up in the water as it was so shallow and started to clean themselves. I tried a couple of times to take a pic of this swan with his wings extended out.








Also there to entertain us were two little brown ducks


No comments:

Post a Comment