If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Embellished Cats Block 1- Another New BOM

I have finished sttiching out Block 1 of my new BOM called Embellished Cats after the new BFC Creations Embellished Cats set. When I saw this set I knew I had to do a new BOM with them in my favourite Black white and red colour way. Block 1 is very straight forward to gauge the colour way, fabric colour and placement with the stitching etc.

There is some lovely stitching tin the Block. I am doing the applique background with the stitching over the top but you also have the option  of  having a stitched background.



I will be writing up the instructions in the morning and sending them out to those who have signed up for this new BOM. If you wish to participate please email me.

There will be further blocks going out this week in the other three BOMS: Sassy Cats, Graceful Air  Land and Sea and the Crazy Quilt so keep and eye out for those in your email box if you are receiving those particularly if you are an AOL subscriber.

No comments:

Post a Comment